Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Past Feelings RETURNS..

Well, you can called it as a coincidence or maybe just fate, but it was amazing to see Her again after these long long years.. Seeing Her once again made me feel sad, but I was happy cause of what She is doing with Her life..

As I saw Her, I began to get a few flashbacks of back then when We first met.. We met in a camp, a church camp, I believed it was "Love at First Sight" as I had a good glimpse at Her.. Her smile can make a person float in thin air.. She is cute, I would admit that but She have a good personality deep within Her.. She's caring, no doubt funny, and deep inside of Her there is a Lovable side.. She was an hyper-active person and She was responsible of Her duties too.. Well, I remember during one of the nights in camp, We went out to look at the stars together, it was worth of a life time! At that time, My feelings for her became stronger than ever before because I felt comfortable being around Her.. At the last day of camp, a tragic moment occurred, I was packing up My stuff, getting ready to leave camp and back home, when suddenly I passed out.. One of my room-mate ran to get help.. Our Chaperone came together with the health kit, and attended me.. As I came to my senses, I saw Her in front of Me.. I was delighted to see Her but then, there's like something bugging Her.. Later on, I couldn't find Her in the bus nor in church.. 10 years of search, finally I found Her.. I felt so happy, even when i sleep there's a smile on my face...

So, We are just friends now.. Nothing more according to Her.. Well for Me, I'm just glad to see Her once again, although it brought back all those memories, but as long as She is happy then so am I..

No comments:

Post a Comment