Thursday, May 19, 2011

MOTIVATION WHEN BEING ISOLATED

Well, I would admit that at time I can be a little bit emotional, but it’s not that I want to be realized or noticed, it’s just that, well sometimes the most strangest questions will come to My mind and would make Me want to scream my lungs out at the top of my voice..
Being the “Black Sheep of The Family” (literally), I would always have My own perspective and to top that of,  I am mischievous too.. I figured that is why I have always been left out from My family.. Having been alienated is no fun at all, trust me, I had been there.. Nobody to turn to, nobody to talk to, its just you, you and you.. Each time I see a family passing in front of Me, a mother and a father holding their children’s hands, I would feel sad and just want to burst to tears.. Questions will be popping in My mind, all kinds of  questions.. I would eventually ignore all those questions but the pain still remains.. That is when I would look down, would degrade, would think negatively about Myself.. Most of My friends would ask Me, why is it so? But I really can’t answer them for I would feel ashamed of Myself.. Sometimes I don’t blame My friends for the words that they had used to make me depressed, I don’t blame anybody for that, for Me, being humble plays a big roll in life.. I want to be that guy, I want to be the guy that people look up to, but I guess that is just fantasizing.. I realized u can’t just score an A for your maths exam without revising.

But, in every apple tree, there’s still some rotten apples.. In other words, there’s still some bitterness in life.. But yet to say, there’s still hope, just believe in yourself.. After all, you only need a spark to light a fire and only a candle to lighten up the whole room.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment