Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LAST NIGHT'S ENCOUNTER

Have you ever feel like something or someone is talking to you, well in your mind that is.. Well it was normal to me until last night. I was on my bed praying my night prayer, when suddenly something came to my mind, telling me about Priesthood, all the wonders of joining them.. I hesitated to listen and think about it, turning and switching position just to find comfort on my bed to sleep, but i can't..

I told to myself, "Honestly I can't join the Priesthood, Yes, my heart is longing for Jesus but there's a deep side of me which is attracted to a female".. I was reluctant to even listen to anything about it, and yet i couldn't sleep.. It was asking me to speak to a Priest about it.. Moreover, it was stressing me about my studies, asking me to study hard first.. So Yes, immediately i spoke to one of the Priest.. Ask Him about His calling and How would one know when is the calling... He gave me a very strong point, He said " God speaks in many ways, in your heart quietly, or through your involvement in various spiritual activities. Also, it is more important to choose a spiritually mature person to be your spiritual director to help you discern".. And I was thinking to myself, is it possible? That is when i looked back and recall about last night.. Maybe, is that God? was God speaking to me? I wouldn't know.. But Rev. also said that " be open and study hard first and work awhile".. And yet, it still comes back to last night, where something stressed me about studying..

Confused and stunt, I told myself that this is all in the hands of the Lord, but I know He's always there for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment